When a successful company grows its brand portfolio by extending product lines, entering new markets, or acquiring other companies, it risks confusing the market with mixed messages about its business. Long-time customers may begin to question the company's direction and potential customers may be unclear what value the business delivers to their organization.
At Brand Incite, we help company leaders clarify the brand vision so your customers understand all of what you can do for them. We start by defining the brand strategy and architecture that focuses your resources on the most valuable brands and best supports your long-term business goals. We then apply our creative resources to help your brands connect with customers in a meaningful way that drives business opportunities. The result is a total brand value that exceeds the sum of its parts.
Here are some of the brand integration issues we have helped clients address:
- Migrating to the brand of a new corporate parent
- Integrating acquired brands into the company product portfolio
- Strategically positioning the brand for new market opportunities
- Developing a brand architecture to deliver a seamless customer experience
- Creating brand identity and guidelines to ensure a consistent message across all touchpoints
- Educating employees to effectively deliver the brand experience